No announcement yet.

Guide causing consistent fps issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice to all having this problem: a temporary way to stop the stutter is to click the advance arrow on your guide viewer and advance to a step that has no travel-to-location in it. That stops the stutter for me, at least it's a way to still have the guides during game play until the developers resolve the issue.

Comment

Zygor causing major Lag

I desperately need help. I can't use my Zygor guide due to lag. I can barley walk while my guide is active. I have paid for all the guides and should be able to have the benefit of using what I have paid for. Can Tech support please help asap.

Comment

I desperately need help. I can't use my Zygor guide due to lag. I can barley walk while my guide is active. I have paid for all the guides and should be able to have the benefit of using what I have paid for. Can Tech support please help asap.
        Moving to existing thread regarding this issue. To ensure you get assistance from tech support (aka Cabby) make sure you fill out the support ticket found in the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of this page.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

i updated today and im also get shutter in my fps needs fix asap

Comment

Originally posted by loz100loz View Post
            i updated today and im also get shutter in my fps needs fix asap
            Was the stuttering immediate when you loaded the game or were you using the guides for a bit?
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

We're apparently unable to reproduce the problem at our end, so it's not easy to fix it "blindly" - but here we go, an attempt at fixing has been made. Please try to update and see if the issue persists.

Comment

thanks its now fixed

Comment

No longer have the issue on my main computer, will post again once I test on second computer

Comment

Thanks for trying to fix this, I've had this issue for months!
                    I thought it was fixed but I got to step 6 in the Blasted Lands horde guide and it's back

I'll reply again if I find any other steps still giving the stutters!

edit(s)
                    Same guide, step 10

I loaded these steps on my main in Org and things were fine, but when I took her to the Badlands the stuttering was really obvious again.

There we other multi-kill steps in the Badlands guide that were ok. The quest where you have to kill the hyenas and crocs etc was fine.
                    Into Hellfire Peninsula now and step 12 (3 things to kill) has started it off again.
                    This is becoming impossible to pinpoint, argh!
                    Btw, this is tested on a PC with wow installed and nothing else, no addons have ever been installed on it and removed. (Thanks to my daughter for letting me hog her pc!)

Comment

Confirmed - whatever you changed fixed issue on main computer as well as secondary. Thank you!

Comment

I have the same issue even with the current version. I have leveled 3 toons in the last couple of months and it happens on many different steps on 2 different machines that I use. I have gotten to a step with this problem and tried turning off every zygor option and nothing has helped. I have also disabled all other add ons and no change. I usually just shut zygor off for the step causing this, but would love not to have to do that. I will try and upload a profile report when this happens next.

Comment

I too am still having this problem with version 3.3.3522. I did delete everything related to Zygor in the Interface and WTF folders twice with different versions now. The problem persists and usually only occurs with Travel-To kill quests.

Comment

I am still having frame rate issues on certain steps with the most recent Zygor version. This happens even with only Zygor enabled as the only addon.

Comment

Which guides and steps were you on when you guys got the FPS issues.
                              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Azuremyst Isle step 25 is a fine example. I just noticed this issue today O.o

Comment

Working...
                                X