Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Guide causing consistent fps issues.

While questing, several of the steps cause a 1/sec graphical pause. I have experienced it with many steps in the guide. I have a feeling it's related to the macros being created. Is there a way to disable this "feature?"

Those problems should be fixed. Please make sure you have the latest guide version, 3.2.2563.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

I get the same stutters, If I disable the guide it everything runs fine. i'm also updated to the latest versions via the Zygor updater.

Master Tinker Cabby Zygor Support's Avatar
    Try running only the Zygor Guide to see if there may be a problem with other addons conflicting and slowing down your memory. Thanks.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:

I get the same stutters. I only started having that problem when i updated to this latest version. I have tried disabling all my addons except zygor and then turning them on one by one. When i do that tho, the problem never comes up right after loading an addon.

I get this same problem randomly with just zygors running. Sometimes rebooting my PC fixes it, other times, nope.

To confirm, I also get this, sometimes it gets *very* chronic. Particularly on Horde Twilight Highlands Step 33. I've noticed that the pattern is usually (possibly always) that it happens during multi-step quests involving the killing of targets. TH Step 33 is BY FAR the worst I've experienced though. I too have narrowed it down to Zygor's, nothing else is doing it.

I get the same problem, and for me it is the macros zygor automatically makes. If i go into my macro interface, delete them and then close zygors guide box until the step is complete the 'stuttering' stops

Yep that works, thanks. Still needs fixing though!

Same problem here too, and also confirming switches theory of it being on multi-step quests involving the killing of targets.
    I made a (not great iPhone recorded) video as a demo. It's like split second freezes, watch my druids wings. I tried deleting the macros as suggested which didn't fix it but moving on to the next step which was 'enter the cave' the stuttering stopped, I didn't record that in the video though as I didn't see this thread until after I had recorded it

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast