Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Area Revealed. SPOILERS

As MrSapient said that link and also:
    WARNING: This post contains spoilers. Hovering over or clicking any of the links for zones/items will spoil the process of discovering this yourself.

Items needed:
    • Item spawns in this zone in ACT1.
    • Item is located randomly in the fireplace in this zone in ACT1.
    • Item is located from the Mysterious chest in the Mysterious Cave in this zone in ACT2.
    • Item is sold by one of the merchants in the city in ACT2.
    • Item drops randomly from the mobs in either of the caves in the battlefield before the bridge in ACT3.
    • The plans drop randomly from this NPC in ACT4.
    Thanks to
    Zeffirelli
    for the tip.

I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Finished Act III. Act IV tomorrow.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I'm getting ready to hit Diablo now to finish off Act 4. Wonder how many tries it will take me.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

That was a pain. Have to fight him all by yourself with no followers or help. Almost had him dead and I stopped to try to take him down and it was my downfall. Managed to get him on the 2nd attempt.

Comment

Took me 3 tries. Basically all I could do was kite him. I had to switch my skills for the last 2 bosses. I went Electrocute with the Forked Lightning Rune LMB, Meteor with the Molten Impact Rune RMB, Diamond Skin with Crystal Shell Rune 1, Hydra with the Arcane Hydra Rune 2, Ice Armor with the Crystallize Rune 3, Mirror Image with the Simulacrum Rune 4.

And I was popping Health potion so much that I ran out of the Major Health Potions and had to switch in the middle of the fight to the ones that give you 2000 health I think it's called Giant Health Potion. And I had only one of those left when I beat him.

Uh the ending was kinda underwhelming. I see what they could do for expansion but still the ending was underwhelming.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

We will be performing maintenance on D3 beginning at 4pm PDT today. Servers & many web services will be unavailable.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

CORRECTION: Maintenance on D3 to only be on the gold auction house. Players may be removed from the game but should be able to re-log.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

We will be performing maintenance on Saturday, May 19th. Maintenance will begin at 5:00 AM PDT and conclude at approximately 6:00 AM PDT. During this time, servers and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Sygodoeden Solos Inferno Diablo
                    Rather big news here, Sygodoeden has cleared Inferno, in fact he cleared Inferno Diablo on his own! This is amazingly fantastic news for Sygodoeden, Click the picture to check out his thread.

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Haha, would be a perfect Blizzard advertisement with how it has gone.

Comment

Check what region you're connecting to through the in-game options under the Account section. There seems to be a bug where the default region is getting changed on logout sometimes.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Team Method Inferno Diablo Kill
                          Congratulations to Team Method on killing Diablo on inferno! Time of death was approximately 12 pm PST on May 19th.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

And everyone is going nuts saying the people who have cleared Inferno cheated.

Method's cheat according to everyone is corpse hopping to the boss skipping elite and champion packs. Dying to boss and rezzing until boss is dead. Unconfirmed rumor is they had people farming the gear for them.

The soloers cheat according to people is they used a unintended bug in the wizard class to beat them. A combination of Hydra & Energy Shield with a certain Rune.

Hmm that means I've must have cheated to beat the last 2 bosses in the game on Normal.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

We're in the process of removing the on-use benefits of the Mantra of Healing rune, Boon of Protection. The hotfix change is:

Amount of damage absorbed is now capped at the amount of healing provided by Mantra of Healing in the first 3 seconds after activation

We recommend discontinuing its use until the rune is replaced with a new rune and mechanic in a future patch.

The Boon of Protection rune was approximately ten times over its budget on the benefits it provided, and it was quite simply a mistake on our part to let the rune ship as it was. We don't intend to take these quick and drastic measures often, but considering the severity of the issue, we felt it important to correct it swiftly.

We're shooting to post a full list of recent hotfixes tomorrow, and will be looking to answer questions once that's live.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

No doubt, but considering the change being made we felt it would have the greatest impact if someone was unaware, and a larger hotfix list couldn't wait. As I said we should have all the hotfixes we've been implementing in a post up tomorrow, and overall are working on our hotfix communication process for Diablo III.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X