Diablo 3 Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding GAME Australia Diablo III Preorders

We're aware that some Australian GAME customers have been left out in the cold on what should be the hottest night of the year -- the launch of Diablo III. To help with this situation and get these players into the game as soon as possible, we've put the following process in place.

Australian GAME customers with a valid preorder/prepurchase receipt dated before May 15, 2012 can do the following:

1. Purchase the digital version of Diablo III from http://www.diablo3.com now or anytime before May 21, 2012.

2. Download and start playing when the servers go live!

3. Submit your GAME Australia preorder/prepurchase receipt to us before June 30, 2012.

4. Receive a credit from Blizzard, for the amount you paid in advance to GAME Australia for Diablo III. This credit will be applied to the payment method used for the digital purchase.

We'll post further details here on how to submit your GAME Australia receipt to our customer service team as soon as possible. Stay tuned, and we look forward to seeing you in the Burning Hells!
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well pathetic release here. Just keep getting server busy error messages. Got in twice but timed out trying to get Hero List. Getting peeved. They should have known this would happen and just turned the servers on straight away instead of making everyone try and log in at once.

Fail Launch!

Comment

Global Play is now available! To access other game regions via Global Play:
        At the Diablo III login screen, click on "Options"
        Select the "Account" tab
        From the drop-down, choose which region you want to play in and click "Accept"

You will be able to choose from the following regions:
        The Americas (North America, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia)
        Europe (European Union, Eastern Europe, Russia, Africa, and Middle Eastern countries such as Israel and the United Arab Emirates)
        Asia (South Korea and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau)

Please note that characters, items, and friends lists do not transfer across regions. Playing on a different region's servers means you'll be creating characters and friends lists specifically for that region, and you'll be accessing the gold-based auction house for that region.

To learn more about Global Play in Diablo III, see the FAQ.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

If you receive an error the first time logging into a different region, log out out of Diablo III, exit the client, and then log back in. This should resolve any login errors related to Global Play.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
            Global Play is now available! To access other game regions via Global Play:
            At the Diablo III login screen, click on "Options"
            Select the "Account" tab
            From the drop-down, choose which region you want to play in and click "Accept"

You will be able to choose from the following regions:
            The Americas (North America, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia)
            Europe (European Union, Eastern Europe, Russia, Africa, and Middle Eastern countries such as Israel and the United Arab Emirates)
            Asia (South Korea and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau)

I tried that just trying to log on and it send I did not have a license for the other two zones. Only The Americas

Comment

Maybe they disabled it again, I had serious problems logging in to the EU server with an EU account.

Comment

11:30 a.m. PDT- We are in the process of performing an emergency maintenance for Diablo III servers in the Americas to resolve several issues that are currently impacting the game. This maintenance may cause some interruption in communication, ability to log in, use of in-game features, and disconnections. We anticipate all servers will be available for play at approximately 1:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as necessary. Thank you for your patience.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Asia is currently down for maintenance, and if successful the changes made there will be extended to Americas and EU.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Damn server disconnect... was just starting the cinematic for the intro to Act II and it dumped me. I sure as hell hope I can see it again since I didn't get to see the whole thing.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You can even see it now even the servers being off line. Click Cinematics on the login screen. It's over on the left side.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

D3 servers will be going offline at 2:15PM PDT to address several issues impacting the game. Servers should be back up at approx. 3:30 PDT.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

To be clear, the D3 downtime only affects North America.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Americas region maintenance is scheduled to last another 45 mins or so, and we'll be scheduling off-peak maintenance for EU later tonight.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

US servers should be back up in about 45 min. Initial influx of players will take a bit of time to get in, but it should even out quickly.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

US servers are up and we're metering login rates. You may see an Error 37, but you should just try again. Be gentle.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X