No announcement yet.

Diablo 3 Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blizzard just sent out 275,000 Beta invites to D3. Check your account page.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We'd like to thank everyone who has participated in the Diablo III beta. You've done an admirable job of testing, and we greatly appreciate all of the feedback you provided during this critical phase of development.

In preparation for the launch of Diablo III on Tuesday, May 15, the beta servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, May 1. At that time, all beta accounts and character information will be reset. Leading up to Diablo's May 15 launch date, players will only be able to create comments and forum posts on the official Diablo III community site if they have pre-purchased Diablo III or have a StarCraft II or an active World of Warcraft game license attached to their Battle.net account. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to stay tuned to this website for exciting news and updates regarding the upcoming release.

Thank you again for your participation, and we'll see you soon on Battle.net!
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

@rockpapershot: We're getting some reports that the Diablo III beta has opened up on some people's Battlenet accounts: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...-to-be-public/ Maybe.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

@rockpapershot: Looks like the Diablo 3 thing was a false alarm, sorry!
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

D3 Open Beta

We're pleased to announce the Diablo III open beta weekend, which offers open access to all players with a valid Battle.net account! Beginning this Friday everyone is invited to log in and help us put the game and servers through their paces in this three day stress test as we march toward the game's release on May 15. You can begin downloading the Diablo III client right now!
            From Friday, April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PDT (noon), until Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. PDT you'll be able to log in, team up with friends, and play each of the five heroic classes to level 13 as you fight to save the world from the impending demonic invasion.

FAQ

What steps do I need to take?I don't have a Battle.net account -- can I still play?
            Absolutely! Just visit http://www.battle.net to create a free Battle.net account. Next, download the client from https://us.battle.net/account/download/index.xml and install it. Create your BattleTag, and then log in to the game using your Battle.net account name (email address) and password to begin slaughtering the demonic hellspawn that dare stand in your way.

Are there any differences for stress test participants versus invited closed beta testers?
            Stress test participants will only be able to access the beta between Friday, April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PDT (noon), and Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. In addition, stress test participants will not have access to post in the beta forums and will not be provided Beta Bucks for use in testing the currency-based auction house.

Can all regions/countries participate?
            Due to regional differences and features of the stress test client, Korean players will not be able to partake in the stress test weekend. However, beginning the week of April 23, we will be conducting a separate, invitation-only closed beta test that will give players in Korea a chance to try out the game, along with players in the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.

What if the service is down/laggy/disconnecting me?
            It's very possible that players connecting to the stress test could experience issues with the service. While not ideal, this is exactly why we're having a stress test. We want to catch and analyze as many bugs as possible during this stress test period, so that we can try to ensure a smooth launch on May 15.

I'm having an issue, how can I get help?
            Due to the limited window of the stress test we encourage you to visit the Technical Support or Mac Technical Support forums if you're having any issues running the game, and checking the Known Issueslist if you're running into a bug. As a stress test participant you will not be able to post in the beta forums.

What platforms and languages do you support?
            For the stress test we're offering the client in English, French, and German for both Windows and Mac. At release the game will be fully localized into English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, European Spanish, Italian, Polish, Korean, and Traditional Chinese for Windows, and English, French, and German for Mac.

I'm an invited closed beta tester, what happens after the stress test weekend ends?
            As an invited closed beta tester you'll continue to have access until the beta ends on May 1.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

D3 Open Beta: The Lag Strikes Back.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Launch time for CET time zone.

We’re inviting you to join us for the midnight launch of Diablo III! In addition to local retail shops’ midnight launches, we’re holding a number of demonically charged worldwide launch events in major cities where you can join Blizzard to celebrate the release of Diablo III and pick up your copy of the game. Each event will have its own activities, giveaway, and contests, so see the press release for further details and be sure to check the launch event site for more info on the one nearest you.

Diablo III Midnight Launch Events

Whether you’re attending a launch event, grabbing the game at a local store, or waiting patiently at home for your digital version to unlock, you’ll want to be ready to jump in right when the servers open. For the European region, the game servers will go live at 00:01 CEST on May 15. As a reminder to our Russian players, the Russian-language version of the game will be available digitally and at retail starting June 7.

Don’t forget to create your BattleTag — it's important to do so now if you haven't already, as it’s REQUIRED TO PLAY DIABLO III. Also note that if you’d like to receive a digital copy of Diablo III free, there are still a few days left to sign up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

We hope to see you at one of our Diablo III launch events and we look forward to seeing you in-game on May 15!
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

And there you go cabby. Battle Tags Required for playing Diablo III.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I think somebody pushed the button on that blue post about time too early the source for tht page is now a 404.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Yeah, I created a battle tag now. Think it was Cabby#1587 or something like that.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Launch time for other time zones.

We're inviting you to join us for the midnight launch of Diablo III! In addition to local retail shops' midnight launches, we're holding a number of demonically charged worldwide launch events in major cities where you can join Blizzard to celebrate the release of Diablo III and pick up your copy of the game. Each event will have its own activities, giveaways, and contests, so see the press release for further details and be sure to check the launch event site for more info on the one nearest you.
                        Diablo III Midnight Launch Events
                        Whether you're attending a launch event, grabbing the game at a local store, or waiting patiently at home for your digital version to unlock, you'll want to be ready to jump in right when the servers open. For the Americas region, comprising the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia, the game servers will go live at 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 15. As a reminder to our Latin American players, the digital version of Diablo III will go live on May 15, and the retail version will launch on June 7.

Don't forget to create your BattleTag -- it's important to do so now if you haven't already, as it's REQUIRED TO PLAY DIABLO III. Also note that if you'd like to receive a digital copy of Diablo III free, there are still a few days left to sign up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

We hope to see you at one of our Diablo III launch events, and we look forward to seeing you in-game on May 15!
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Well I know what I'm doing at 2 am my time on the 16th.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm going to bother playing D3 even tho I get a free copy of it.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Something to do when you get bored cabby.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Next time you log into the Beta or maybe it's live version of the game only you should get a friend request from me cabby.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X