Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3 Info

Launch time for other time zones.

We're inviting you to join us for the midnight launch of Diablo III! In addition to local retail shops' midnight launches, we're holding a number of demonically charged worldwide launch events in major cities where you can join Blizzard to celebrate the release of Diablo III and pick up your copy of the game. Each event will have its own activities, giveaways, and contests, so see the press release for further details and be sure to check the launch event site for more info on the one nearest you.
    Diablo III Midnight Launch Events
    Whether you're attending a launch event, grabbing the game at a local store, or waiting patiently at home for your digital version to unlock, you'll want to be ready to jump in right when the servers open. For the Americas region, comprising the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia, the game servers will go live at 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 15. As a reminder to our Latin American players, the digital version of Diablo III will go live on May 15, and the retail version will launch on June 7.

Don't forget to create your BattleTag -- it's important to do so now if you haven't already, as it's REQUIRED TO PLAY DIABLO III. Also note that if you'd like to receive a digital copy of Diablo III free, there are still a few days left to sign up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

We hope to see you at one of our Diablo III launch events, and we look forward to seeing you in-game on May 15!

I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Well I know what I'm doing at 2 am my time on the 16th.

Twitter @Chaos5061.

I'm not sure if I'm going to bother playing D3 even tho I get a free copy of it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Something to do when you get bored cabby.

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Next time you log into the Beta or maybe it's live version of the game only you should get a friend request from me cabby.

Twitter @Chaos5061.

"Diablo III" Asian servers will be open at midnight, 12:01 pm Taiwan time"

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Time D3 will be live in each region.

I think the EU and the Asia are right? If anyone can confirm just making a post saying they are right or wrong.

US 12:00 am PDT
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...00&p1=770&ah=1

EU : 00:01 CEST
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...T00&p1=37&ah=1

ASIA: 12:01 Taiwan Time
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...00&p1=241&ah=1

New Zealand / Australia
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...19&p1=264&ah=1

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Well, so far I checked out the wizard, barbarian, and demon hunter. Out of those 3 I liked the demon hunter the most. Maybe I'll play it when it goes live in a couple weeks. Still not sure.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Sucky way to end the beta. HC characters are totally borked and they won't fix it since it's the last night. So I won't be playing it I guess till the 15th.

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Want to know more about Diablo III's new auction house feature? We've just updated the Diablo III web site with a comprehensive Auction House guide that walks you through the ins and outs of Diablo III's in-game item marketplace, including details on buying and selling, a breakdown of how the real-money auction house works (in regions where available), and more. You'll also find some important information on Battle.net account-security requirements that players interested in using the real-money auction house will need to know about.
    The gold-based auction house opens its doors worldwide on May 15 with the launch of Diablo III, and we plan to bring the real-money auction house online approximately one week after that. This is a new service that includes lots of complex elements, so we are going to take a little extra time to ensure the game gets off to a good start before we flip the switch and open the real-money auction house for business.
    For more information, head to the freshly minted Diablo III Auction House website, or check out the updated Auction House FAQ.

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast