Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG: Worgen guide waypoint not working

I want to report a BUG

The worgen guide is not fully working, when you get around step 70 -/+ (the part when you get caught and glenn starts to talk to you) afther that movieclip the waypoints stops working!

Please fix the worgen guide!
    TY

This is a known bug and the team are working on it. Hopefully we will get a guide update soon.

Comment

Yeap, ive done all of the updates so far, and it just stopped working in the same spot, any word on a fix Cartman

Comment

There's nothing about it in the patch notes so I assume the bug still exists.
        When it will be fixed can only be answered by the Zygor team.

Comment

Ok, thank's buddy, it's still pretty easy just using the dots on the map, but after being spoiled by the guide it sucks :P haha

Comment

The dots get placed in the correct location and only the arrow does not work? That sounds strange, maybe I should create a Worgen and take a look at this.

Comment

Only on certain quests, see for me, some parts of the Gilneas map is totally screwed up, and that seems to be the areas i have problem seeing the Dot's, but even in the areas not screwed up the Arrow still doesent work...it's really odd let me get a screen shot and show you

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

see the south west area of the map that's So choppy ? it cant be my computer, mine is up to date....but because of that area, every other area is not useable with the guide...just wont work , and it all started on step 77 when the cinematic began

Comment

The map looks ok, the Worgen zone changes while you progress through it.
                    This is made with the phasing technology and that's the cause for the Zygor arrow not working there.
                    I just thought you see the green Zygor waypoint dots and only the arrow does not work. But it seems the green dots don't appear.

Comment

At step 72, cinematics appear, after that, the arrow remains blocked. I tried re-install the guide, i tried close and re-open the game, i tried make few steps ahead using the hints on the map to finish quests but the arrow it's still blocked, it change only the name of the quest under the arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by love4you View Post
                        At step 72, cinematics appear, after that, the arrow remains blocked. I tried re-install the guide, i tried close and re-open the game, i tried make few steps ahead using the hints on the map to finish quests but the arrow it's still blocked, it change only the name of the quest under the arrow.

Yep, right after got moved to Rutheran Village, waypoint arrow works again. So, only in Gileas it s bugged.

Comment

Yep mine just stayed consistantly pointing Down, but soon as i hit Rutheran Village, it started working fine again

Comment

I tested around a bit and it seems to be related to that zone being phased. The green map dots are showing the correct position.
                            I had no luck editing around the Astrolabe to get it working though (removing other Gilneas phases there), the problem seems to be mostly the arrow.
                            One other strange thing is that when I skip through the guide steps the map goes blank (I use Mapster to be able to play while showing the map).

Comment

Bumping this up, because it's still not working. Not sure why it hasn't been fixed yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X