Carbonite and Zygor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbonite and Zygor

Getting the following error when loading both Carbonite 4.2 and Zygor (latest download)

Code:
    1x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3612: ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:748: attempt to index global 'TomTom' (a nil value)
    in:
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\Waypoints.lua:748: in function `CreateTomTomWaypoints'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\Waypoints.lua:131: in function `setwaypoint'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\Waypoints.lua:523: in function `SetWaypoint'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:585: in function `FocusStepUnquiet'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:563: in function `FocusStep'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:424: in function `SetGuide'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:326: in function `OnFirstQuestLogUpdate'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3601: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3467>
    :
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3612: in function `StartupStep'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.2.2450\MasterFrame.lua:9: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua:4>
    No other addons (except Bugsack)
    Waypoint arrows in Carbonite not working, Zygor native one is, but I have no 'goto' waypointing...

Carbonite 'Emulate TomTom' off; Zygor 'Carbonite Waypointing' on

Your thoughts?
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TomTom support is also broken. Most likely it has something to do with the changes to the waypoint system (new Astrolabe I think).

Comment

Originally posted by thireyn View Post
      Carbonite 'Emulate TomTom' off; Zygor 'Carbonite Waypointing' on

Turning Emulate TomTom on will fix it in the interim, however if you're in a different zone than the guide it tends to put the waypoint in the zone you're in and not the zone it should be.

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed with my Carbonite when I first log in the initial setting of the waypoint is off in Lah-Lah Land. Normally clicking on the top line of the step that shows the coordinates will reset the waypoint to the proper location and then you can continue as normal.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We should have Tom Tom and our guide compatible shortly. Thanks for the information updates.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X