OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide crashes when I use right click to advance to next incomplete.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manski View Post
    To fix the problem, I reinstalled WoW from scratch. The problem now seems to be gone. At least I can't reproduce it anymore. I'll post here, if the problem reoccurs.
    Please wait for the update to become available, reinstalling WoW itself would not help.

Comment

Originally posted by zgdev2 View Post
      Please wait for the update to become available, reinstalling WoW itself would not help.
      It would help as the Zygor config will then be reset (if completely deleting the WoW folders) and the show NPC feature is off by default. But switching it on may result in the crashes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        It would help as the Zygor config will then be reset (if completely deleting the WoW folders) and the show NPC feature is off by default. But switching it on may result in the crashes again.
        Well what I meant was that the reinstall is an unnecessary measure, one can just remove a SavedVariables/ZygorGudiesViewer.lua file in the WTF folder to accomplish the same effect, while one could think that it's a client issue and try to reinstall it.

Comment

I should have pointed it out that I also think reinstalling WoW is normally not necessary, especially in this case
          Just wanted to say that switching the feature back on will most likely bring back the crashes.

Comment

Working...
          X