User uploaded guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User uploaded guides

How about a section for players to upload guides they've written for zygor's Viewer. I'm currently working on a couple for my toons and would love to share them when i'm finished.

Best advise is to submit your guides to zygor at zygorguides . com (change as needed) for his approval.
    #1 concern is if the guide is in direct conflict to one of his guides, then its a no-go.
    But Cabby's guide has been given a green light, and I think Cartman is writing one for BC dailies. Just make sure you have Zygor's approval first, please.

"The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

If you did a guide from scratch I don't see a problem posting it here.
      I thought about making a sticky with the links to the user guides currently available.
      These are Cabby's flight path guide, Dragonhawks Quel'Danas guide and my Shattrath cooking and fishing guide.
      I started doing a guide for the Ogri'la dailies but did not have the time to finish it as I made the prequest guides myself (I did not even see that these are covered by the loremaster guides ).
      On my list is also a guide for the Shatar Skyguard quests (Skettis) but this also may take a while because of the prequests (I don't want to copy + paste anything of the Zygor guides for that).

Comment

Save yourself some time Cartman. Just put in your guides as the first step some text saying that you have to complete the Zygor guides for that zone before you can use the custom dailies guide.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I thought about that already but find that not the best solution. I'm a bit perfectionist with that

Comment

Working...
          X