OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quests missing from guide in Northern Stranglethorn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quests missing from guide in Northern Stranglethorn.

While doing Rep quests for the bilgewater cartel i noticed that there were quite a few quests missing from around Bambala. I remembered them being in the pre-cat guides.
    A couple right off the top of my head are Cozzle's Plan and Venture company Mining.
    There is also a new quest called Mosh'Ogg Bounty. But I still like your guide better than anything else i've tried. Keep up the good work.

There may be quests that are not included in the leveling guide but are in the loremaster guide.
    If there are more than enough quests there still may be some quests missing as some of them can be pretty annoying.

I looked up venture company mining and it is included in Alliance Northern Stranglethorn (26-32).

Comment

I checked the Loremaster guides for horde and they're missing there also. Went ahead and added to the horde guide on my computer as they are really easy quests and i get some Bilgewater Cartel rep from part of the quest chain.

Comment

I looked at wowhead and the count for Horde quests below level 30 in Northern Stranglethorn is 59, if the guide covers more than 50 you get the loremaster and that is what the guide does. The loremaster guides are not full zone guides, they just cover what is necessary.

Maybe in the future the last few quests can be added to the guides for those that want to do everything in the game
        But covering more quests means more work keeping everything up to date as Blizzard often messes around with quests.

Comment

I just went thru the Horde guide with my 85 DK doing loremaster and got the achievement for Northern Stranglethorn with no problem at all and I'm about to finish up the Cape of Stranglethorn with no problems at all also.
          You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

LOL I can understand that. I wasn't really after the lore master but trying to find quests that gave Bilgewater Cartel rep. I was using the loremaster guides to help me find the prerequisites for their quests. Almost had a complete rep guide that ran under zygor viewer but lost it today when i tried to install the latest update even though i had it name guide01.lua. Oh well i'll just have to start from scratch, no biggie.

Comment

That's a pity. Did you use the repair button of the updater? This will wipe the addon's folders. Only pressing the install button should not.

On wowhead you can filter quests. For example these are all not race specific quests that give Bilgewater reputation:
              http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter...133:13;crv=0:0

Comment

Working...
              X