Mag'har Quests in Nagrand - Rep Requirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mag'har Quests in Nagrand - Rep Requirement

Only saw the post below about this exact same thing after posting this thread. Sorry for double post.

Step 7 of Nagrand (Horde) guide says speak to Matron Drakia. However, you cannot do this if you are not at a mimimum of Friendly with the Mag'har faction. If you skipped ahead in Hellfire Peninsula (as I did, as I have a lot of Heirloom gear and did some dungeons), then you may miss out on the quest chain that gives you the minimum required rep.

The quest chain starts with Nazgrel in Thrallmar, with a quest titled 'The Assassin'. It's a chain of 5 very easy quests. In the 4th quest, DON'T try to simply run to the quest hand in point. You MUST summon the spirit wolf and follow it, or else you cannot talk to NPC who finishes quest.

As many people have these problems maybe putting the Mag'har quests in Hellfire at the beginning of the Nagrand guide may be a solution. If you already did them the guide will skip those steps and if not you will be directed to Hellfire.
    As guide steps can now be linked to quests even travel steps would be no problem.

Comment

Just a slight correction to the original post - you only need be neutral with The Mag'har to accept Garadar quests. The quest chain in HP gets you to neutral.

Comment

Just a note on this.

If you level up to fast and dont do "The Assasin" in Hellfire from Thrallmar then when you hit Nagrand you need to do Jorin Deadeye first before you can accept Matron Drakia's quest.

In other words you need that Neutral Faction first. Because I am a miner and was doing Guild achievements with the guild I leveled before Needed quest in Hellfire Peninsula.
        Ilythiiri D'Uriza 50 BM Hunter Of Hyjal
        Officer of Aperture
        Karliik d'qu'ellar Uriza
        Dalninil d' Tranquillite, Akaizhar. Atemra Yathrin
        Dalharil d' Neccasalmor

Comment

So there's definitely a way to build up the reputation with Nagrand quests.
          Which quests did you need to do of the chain?
          Until the 4th quest that takes you back to Nagrand?
          Here's the wowhead link to this chain:
          http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9888

Comment

I did Nagrand 1-3, then I had to do the Jorin Deadeye quest which is Step 42 or 43 iirc. I then did Impotent Leader up to the turn in back at Jorin Deadeye. as I said before that is when Step 4, Matron Drakia is available.
            Ilythiiri D'Uriza 50 BM Hunter Of Hyjal
            Officer of Aperture
            Karliik d'qu'ellar Uriza
            Dalninil d' Tranquillite, Akaizhar. Atemra Yathrin
            Dalharil d' Neccasalmor

Comment

Thanks for the info.
              I just asked because the impotent leader questline continues after coming back from Terokkar with killing Boulderfist Ogres and it finally sends you to Lantresor. But then only the first 4 quests are necessary to unlock the other quests.

So both Alliance and Horde have a way to build up the reputation in Nagrand, that's good to know.

Comment

lol I was JUST coming here to post this and I saw this thread. I'm using Zygor to level my mage, currently 67 and I had no Maghar rep, was like wtf! But, I guess it is because of the heirlooms, so I never got to do the quest in Thrallmar, going to do it now

Comment

You don't need to go back to Thrallmar, you can do the quest chain tranquillityuriza describes in Nagrand to get the necessary reputation. It's a bit traveling from Nagrand to Terokkar but at a later point you do the quests anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X