This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance 1-90 Buglist

Post any bugs you run into on specific steps here and we will work swiftly to get them resolved. Please do not post anything except issues or errors you find on specific steps. Thank you.

- Zygor Staff -
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

at deepholm 82-83 step 8 its say accept the explorers but there is no quest please help me or just fix it

Zygor Notice: You have to be level 83 to accept the quest. We're revising Deepholm at the moment so that you're not told to pick up the 83 quests until later in the guide. For now, we recommend going through the Vashj'ir guide first to get you to 83.

Comment

Zygor I see that your working on the Deepholm section of the guide. I hope you noticed this. Deepholm step 188 and 189 directs alliance players to turn the quests into the horde npcs.

Zygor Notice: This has been fixed in our latest update. Thanks for reporting.

Comment

Translation Problem -> Waypointingerrors in Mount Hyjal

File "LibBabble-Zone-3.0.lua"
        Error Line 432: " ["Mount Hyjal"] = "Berg Hyjal","
        -> Should be ["Mount Hyjal"] = "Hyjal",
        Mount Hyjal is on the map in german version simply "Hyjal".

Version 3.0.1547

Greetings,
        Jasko

EDIT: Sry, If I would learn to read posts..
        Zygor Notice: This should now be fixed with the 1573 guide release. Please update your guide. If for any reason it still gives you a problem after that then please start a new post about it in the Waypoint subsection of the Bugs forum.

Comment

When I went to Deepholm, I couldn't progress past a certain point, step 105, 82-83 alliance guide. The quest givers were all green and only offered a speech bubble when clicking them. I'm assuming this has to do with reputation or something. I don't believe that I skipped any quests except for the explorers quest.

EDIT: I completed the Mt. Hyjal guide before going, and now am going through the Vash'jr section. Do I need to complete this for reputation gains?

Zygor Notice: You have to be level 83 to accept certain quests in the Deepholm section. We're revising Deepholm at the moment so that you're not told to pick up the 83 quests until later in the guide. For now, we recommend going through the Vashj'ir guide first to get you to 83.

Comment

Step 226 Deepholm 82-83 is pointing Alliance toons to the Orgrimmar portal

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2
              Is it possible to throw us the correct coordinates so we can plug those in real quick?
              33.3, 39.5

Currently it's pointing to the keep.

Comment

Where are you in the guide? What level? What race?
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sorry, I'm a level 84 Night Elf Druid. I'm standing on the zeppelin at the very beginning of the Twilight Highlands zone (Guide says 35. Level 80) dealing with a quest bug. The Stormwind part of the Twilight series was all ? for people to talk to. Also, in Uldum, just before killing the Obsidian Collossus (Guide step 239), the guide pointed me to to Harrison Jones 1.6M away from where he actually was. I was pointed into the water! LOL

Comment

The twilight highlands and uldum are still buggy. The team is working on it now. Maybe a fix tomorrow or Saturday. No promises.
                    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.
                    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

A quick very minor one here, Step 173, level 67, Talk to ? ...

Should be talk to Fhyn Leafshadow.

Great job on your updates over the last few days, thanks...

Comment

What language is the client you are using? Appears to be working fine on the English client.
                        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

On the Engish client, I updated this morning to .1586.

Comment

Uldum step 239

Uldum Step 239
                            Wrong way-point coordinates for Harrison Jones. The guide sent me 1.7 miles in the wrong direction.
                            current Coordinates the guide gives for me (ver. 3.0.1588): 45, 87
                            Actual Coordinates: 36, 15

Comment

Vashj'ir - Alliance, Step 215
                              - Use Crossbow bolts on Alliance Lookouts
                              Step is listed as Horde Lookouts.

Comment

Working...
                              X