Zygor's Titles, Reputation, and Macros Guides and Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor's Titles, Reputation, and Macros Guides and Expansion

Hello, how is it with expansions? Is that with expansions update? In some month can come Pandarian expansion, so, have i wait for better time to buy?

That depends on how long you want to wait. We do not know when Mists of Pandara will be released, so if you wait until then you might be waiting until the end of the year.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am curious. I am trying to do the Reputations>Northrend>Argent Tournament Grounds Aspirant Rank Dailies section. The guide says I am 15% complete and that the guide is valid. I hit accept and the guide tells me to talk to Magister Edien Sunhollow and pick up a quest. The problem is this NPC has no available quests for me. Any ideas? Horde btw.

Comment

What level are you?

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          What level are you?
          I am lvl 85. I do remember doing these quests when i was an orc back during WotLK at lvl 80. I race changed to troll at the start of Cata, so im not sure if that is affecting anything. And I don't remember how far into the argent tournament i got either unfortunately,

Comment

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that the race change messed up something with your quest history. The guides probably don't know what quests you did in the ATG area due to the race change, but Blizzard probably still has you flagged up to a certain point so that you can't get the quests you did as an Orc. The best advice I could give in this kind of situation is to step thru the guide to see if you can find any quests you can accept. You might have to move from the Aspirant to the Valiant (or even Champion) guide before you can find one that you can accept, depending on how far you managed to go as an Orc. If you can't get any of the quests for any of the guides then you might have to put in a ticket to a GM to let him know that after the race change you can't continue or start over on the ATG Champion stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that the race change messed up something with your quest history. The guides probably don't know what quests you did in the ATG area due to the race change, but Blizzard probably still has you flagged up to a certain point so that you can't get the quests you did as an Orc. The best advice I could give in this kind of situation is to step thru the guide to see if you can find any quests you can accept. You might have to move from the Aspirant to the Valiant (or even Champion) guide before you can find one that you can accept, depending on how far you managed to go as an Orc. If you can't get any of the quests for any of the guides then you might have to put in a ticket to a GM to let him know that after the race change you can't continue or start over on the ATG Champion stuff.
              Alright that sounds good. Or, I guess I could go back to questing the "old" way. But that just seems so dumb lol.

Comment

Working...
              X