Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cenarion Circle Rep

Couple of comments about the Cenarion Circle Rep guide:

I don't see any mention of the Desolace CC quest hub - this has many quests that give CC rep.

Also, does the Pamela's Doll quest that's included in the guide really give CC rep? She or her family are nothing to do with the CC AFAIK.

When I was going for the Guardian of Cenarius title on my druid earlier this year I did all the CC quests in Desolace, Ungoro Crater, WPL, Silithus then farmed the encrypted texts for the rest. The drop rate is pretty low for the texts, but every 30 mins a couple of elite twilight mobs spawn and they drop around 10 texts each. I think 10 texts will give you 750 rep.

Not sure on everything here but there's the possibility that the Pamela's Doll quest is needed to unlock other stuff that does give CC rep.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Not sure on everything here but there's the possibility that the Pamela's Doll quest is needed to unlock other stuff that does give CC rep.
      Spot on, Cabby - it seems that you need to do the Pamela quest chain before you are offered the breadcrumb quest for the 3 CC quests in EPL. I withdraw, therefore, my second comment above

I still think the Desolace quests should be included - there's about 4100 rep available from those.

Comment

Shucks, I farmed the CC rep for Guardian of Cenarius solely through the twilight texts and mobs in Silithus
        Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
        Level 85 Gnome DK
        Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Working...
        X