More?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More?

Theres gonna be more factions to come right? I purchased the Horde version and only see 3 for Outland. What about the dungeon factions and how to grind them and stuff?

You are right, Ogri'la and Shatari seem to be missing, at least I could not find them in the guide files.

Comment

Yeah so are the Lower City and Scyrers and stuff

Comment

I'm sure they'll get added in. There are a lot of things to still be added in the various guides but Zygor wanted to get the guides out since there's been a demand and long wait for them. Watch for updates over the coming weeks getting all sorts of stuff added into all of the new guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm sure they'll add them soon. For now there's enough to do

Comment

Yes, we'll be listening to all the customer feedback doing major updates every day this week with additional content, so if there's something you want in that isn't already included just speak up.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

A guide for the Sha'tari Skyguard would be awesome.

Comment

A bit disappointed with the Home City rep guides [H + A] - I expected a little more than effectively "wear tabard, do a dungeon." I was really hoping for pointers to possible faction quest hubs I may have missed, or, at the very least, some suggestion as to which dungeons would be the best investment of time for rep gain. Additionally, I'm not certain that it's only dungeons which grant experience which give rep, as the guide says. My understanding is that it's all dungeons other than Burning Crusade ones. Unless they have changed it. Would it be possible to consider some additional content for Home City factions in this way? Cheers.

Comment

Rep Guides

I'd like to see Kirin Tor, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Sons of Hodir (just to name a few Northrend) and several POPULAR reps from the Burning Crusade. I was a bit disappointed with the Rep portion. Haven't checked out the titles, macros sections yet... but really only bought it for the Rep part.

Comment

I believe those particular ones are still in the Dailies guide. I don't know if Zygor is planning to move them over to the Reputation guide or what.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by talesdrin View Post
                      Would it be possible to consider some additional content for Home City factions in this way? Cheers.
                      We'll definitely take a look at this and see how we can improve upon it.
                      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                      X